19 July 2021
Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking an enthusiastic Regional Desktop Lead to oversee Desktop Support Services in Asia. You will get to work collaboratively with the APAC team in a DevOps environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business;
- Has 5 – 8 years of experience overseeing desktop operation from a regional perspective;
- Technical skill sets in implementing Citrix VDI / Thin Clients, MS office 2013 / 2016 / 0365, Windows 7 and 10;
- Experience in supporting mobile applications, print troubleshooting, Cisco video conferencing systems, laptop, etc;
- Strong analytical skills to isolate application, network and end-user device issues;
- Experienced in leading and reporting Key Risk Indicators (KRIs);
- Good understanding of different financial services operations and processes;
- Self-driven, attention to details and a fast learner;
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, planning and organization skills.
- Experience working in Financial Services industry.
- Oversee Desktop Support Services, provide direction, knowledge transfer, and mentoring to Desktop Support Team Leads in Asia;
- Support audit-related activities for Singapore and APAC branches;
- Provide direction by hosting monthly service delivery meetings with regional branches;
- Review and approves Service Requests, Change Requests & Global Changes in global system;
- Participate and/or lead project efforts for continual improvement for customer-facing tasks, project related tasks and internal process-related improvement items;
- Oversee VIP desktop and user support service to very important customers;
- Acts as a customer relationship liaison, giving internal stakeholders a channel to voice concerns and work to resolution;
- Manage the support & reporting of Key Risk Indicators for each location to Internal Risk team for desktop maintenance, inventory & software distribution and security maintenance;
- Coordinates, develops and/or reviews end-user documentation and instructions;
- Participates in troubleshooting of issues with the Incident Manager, Problem Manager and Engineering Team to identify root cause and resolution;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required from time to time.