15 July 2021
We are seeking for an experienced business analyst to manage change and implement projects on the digital platforms within the Insurance industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or its equivalent;
- Has 3 – 4 years of experience as Business Analyst / Project Manager/ Change Manager;
- Experienced in working on web & mobile applications for end-users;
- Experienced working with Agile and waterfall delivery methodology;
- Strong experience in impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Prior experience in the Insurance industry.
- Oversee the project workstream progress, teams and stakeholders across business and technology lines and functions and ensure the successful delivery of project;
- Collaborate with business units to identify business requirements;
- Identify gaps and perform analysis with users and technical teams;
- Perform business-related studies based on the requirements and include user-related inputs in the Project Risks Assessment;
- Develop BRD (Business Requirements Document) and translate the requirements into functional specifications;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Develop UAT test plan and test cases;
- Review test cases and coordinate with business users on SIT/ UAT to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Conduct post-launch analysis of application performance to ensure necessary changes/ enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Support business teams on post-launch defects and system maintenance;
- Create and design marketing collaterals;
- Manage the helpdesk channel for all end-users;
- Highlight any potential risks or concerns and proactively share best risk management practices.