15 July 2021
Exciting opportunity for candidate with strong expertise in Capital Market products to lead a team and provide Asia Pacific support for global trading and regional applications.
- A degree and/or professional qualifications in Information Technology / Engineering / Finance;
- Banking & Financial industry experience preferably focused on support of back office applications;
- Understanding of reconciliation system, system to system interface via MQ, SFTP;
- Familiar with agile/scrum development methodology;
- Exposure to IT operations, SQL, Shell scripting, incident management;
- Strong technology skill set – C#, .Net with deployment in Windows Form and IIS web servers;
- Familiar with Linux, MQ and IBM WebSphere web server;
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps CI CD Pipeline with YAML build for IIS, Citrix, WebSphere platforms;
- Strong team leading and people management experience;
- Is a team motivator, proactively shares knowledge and works towards team efficiency, team spirit;
- Analytical/problem solving approach to work.
- Agile / Scrum certified.
- Familiar with DevOps.
- To provide well-managed, efficient, pro-active IT applications support and development for global trading and regional applications;
- As an experienced Team Leader, manage all tasks including hiring, set priorities/deadlines, review performance and quality of deliverables;
- Act as an Agile role model and coach team members on Agile / DevOps mindset;
- Supervise the team for all activities related to support & change of the internally developed and off the shell applications;
- Involved in security monitoring, secure coding and interpretation vulnerability scan and penetration test findings;
- Responsible for IT Risk compliance and evidencing;
- Provide support during user acceptance and performance testing;
- Build effective working relationships across relevant teams within global teams.