14 July 2021
We are currently searching for an experienced Finance Analyst to manage tasks from the Group Balance Sheet Management Team.
- Has at least 1 years of working experience in Finance;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in business requisitions based on daily BAU activities;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Takes ownership and responsibility for completing work, with limited supervision;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Prior experience in banking or financial services is highly advantageous.
- Identify and analyse key movements/drivers for Group Cash & Funding, and Group Balance Sheet (Loans and Deposits) across key markets;
- Preparation and reporting of these movements in Group Cash and Balance Sheet on a daily/weekly basis;
- Conduct in-depth financial markets research and data extraction for Group ALCO (Asset-Liability Committee) meetings; Perform analysis of market data compiled from various sources;
- Prepare presentation materials to support senior management presentations to C-suite and key stakeholders across the bank;
- Perform data analytics in support of balance sheet optimization; Assist in projects and creation of dashboards using analytical tool sets such as Tableau and Qlikview.