13 July 2021
Our client is seeking for an experienced Project Manager to lead, drive and manage ERP systems transformation programme as part of the Organization-wide digital transformation initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields;
- Has at least 5 years of IT experience working on HR ERP systems;
- Managed and successfully executed HR ERP project;
- Strong vendor management and team/ stakeholder communication skills;
- Strong knowledge in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) / Agile Development;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Good negotiation, problem-solving, conflict management skills;
- Ability to interact with various users, senior management, IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Experience working on Workday Human Resources Management Systems (HRMS);
- PMP / CITPM Certified.
- Manage all IT-related projects and be the point of contact throughout the project phases;
- Plan and manage the solution delivery for each project;
- Ensure the projects are delivered within the allocated timeline and budget;
- Work closely with key stakeholders and vendors to ensure the delivery of the projects;
- Communicate the project deliveries to the team/ vendors and be responsible for application development;
- Working closely with project stakeholders to establish priorities, analyze requirements, manage risks/issues, research/evaluate options, and implement solutions;
- Organise and document regular project meetings, and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities to management;
- Perform project risk assessment, impact analysis, application compliance and project budgeting.