12 July 2021
Are you looking for a next challenge in your career? Our client is looking a Production Support Engineer to support mission critical applications.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- At least 2 years of experience working in Production / Application Support;
- Strong knowledge in ITIL Concepts , in depth Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis;
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and able to handle different types of customer inquiries;
- Hands on with SQL and Unix;
- Strong technical knowledge about the application architecture for Java or .Net based applications;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Ability to provide on-call support over weekends / non standard hours;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Financial Services Background.
- Provide L2 production support for applications ( Java or .Net );
- Involved in day to day maintenance of the application systems;
- Monitor all alerts and escalate all issues for all procedures and systems;
- Identify, troubleshoot and document the application issues, complex incidents and resolutions;
- Perform service requests and ensure the SLAs are achieved;
- Coordinate with various teams to manage incident and event tickets for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes;
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines.