12 July 2021
We are hiring for a Project Manager who is keen to drive digital purchase solution projects within the Insurance industry!
- Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or its equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience driving digital transformation projects;
- Experienced in working on web & mobile applications for end-users;
- Good knowledge on emerging technologies for mobility, analytics, cloud and social digital trends;
- Good understanding of UX design, usability testing for mobile applications and websites;
- Experienced working with Agile and waterfall delivery methodology;
- Strong experience in impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Has prior experience in the Insurance industry;
- PMP/ CBAP/ ACP/ Six Sigma Black Belt Certifications.
- Will be responsible for understanding the business processes and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing enhancements;
- Collaborate with business units to identify business requirements;
- Identify gaps and perform analysis with users and technical teams;
- Develop business case and translate the requirements into functional specifications;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Conduct post-launch analysis of application performance to ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines;
- Support system maintenance and support overseas deployment for system;
- Work together with the campaign managers to perform analysis to improve sales conversion rates;
- Responsible for conducting business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Highlight any potential risks or concerns and proactively share best risk management practices.