8 July 2021
An exciting opportunity for a RedHat Linux System Administrator to work on projects with our client, a leading firm in the financial services sector.
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Has 2-3 years of working experience as a System Administrator for Redhat Linux;
- Possess hands on experience in a Redhat Satellite Server and has knowledge on application installation in Redhat linux system;
- Hands on experience with tools such as Jenkins, Nagios, EG monitor/ Dynatrace;
- Experience in managing logical volume and file system;
- Hands on in writing shell scripts and ansible for automation;
- Ability to provide weekly shift supporting off hours and weekend activity on rotational basis;
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Knowledge on AWS DevOps or SysOps;
- Red Hat Certified System Administration (RHCSA) and Red Hat Certified Engineer.
- Responsible for the IT Server & Infrastructure Services, including the implementation and BAU support;
- Provide investigation, diagnostic testing and resolution of the IT system, hardware and software;
- Involved in configuring DNS, Iptables and provide support to SMTP services;
- Provide day-to-day management of critical services, server performance which would include monitoring of CPU, disk space and memory utilization and scripting;
- Assist in the planning, implementing and supporting of new technology solutions;
- Carry out system maintenance including installation, troubleshooting, disaster recovery and jobs monitoring;
- Ensure that the IT Server infrastructure is configured and managed for high availability and compliance to security requirements.