7 July 2021
The role is to provide support the platform migration project dealing with both internal and external stakeholders, to ensure all customer needs are satisfied based on the products and services offered and supported.
- Degree in Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or Science;
- Possess 5 to 7 years of experience in business analyst role;
- Strong knowledge on end to end Merchant Management System and various type of merchant card acceptance facilities such as POS terminal, e-Commerce, MOTO, Dynamic / Multi Currency, Instalment Payment Plan, etc;
- Familiar with card schemes operations manual or guidelines related to card payment acceptance;
- Strong demonstrated problem solving and documentation skills;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical knowledge & Experience with JIRA will be an advantage.
- Identifying and documenting requirements and parameter configurations in form of customer journeys and user stories;
- End to end support on systems implementation including defining the test scope and test scripts such as transaction triggering, batch processing, transaction posting;
- Define acceptance criteria for testing, verifying the results prior and post to any system implementation;
- To provide support the platform migration project dealing with both internal and external stakeholders;
- To ensure all customer needs are satisfied based on the products and services offered and supported;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across business and technology teams;
- Documenting all business requirements and ensuring proposed requirements meeting Business objective.