5 July 2021
Looking for a new challenging role? Our client is looking for Senior Manager to drive and cultivate an competitive digital ecosystem.
The role involves matching emerging technologies solutions to various business demands from strategic planning to tactical activities, acting as a liaison to establish and align with the organization objectives.
- Degree in Information Technology, Business, Engineering;
- Has around 8 years of experience in technology consultancy area within the services sector (e.g. retail, e-commerce, hospitality, wellness, education);
- Minimum 6 years of experience in product ownership / management roles;
- Experience in new market development, managing industry, venture capitalists, and go to market strategies in new technology deployment;
- Deep understanding of the technology landscape and the various types of technology (Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, IoT);
- Creative and proactive thinker capable of using latest technologies to architect innovative business solutions that are transformational, with the capacity of translating them into commercial outcomes;
- Problem solver capable of thinking out of the box and constantly challenging the norms to find better solutions;
- Strategic thinking with the ability to influence decisions with key stakeholders and C-level;
- Strong presenter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to influence and articulate differentiated values to a wide range of audiences;
- Customer-centric individual, possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of patents, copyrights and other forms of Intellectual Property rights.
- Provide business management consultancy in developing new business opportunities by evaluating projects and technologies, potential markets, business partners and industry players within the service sector (e.g. retail, e-commerce, hospitality, wellness, education);
- To find completely new routes to expand and assess the maturity, viability and suitability of different technologies and their applicability to resolve industry problems;
- Develop and articulate sound decision-making business cases for the embarking on a new project; obtain buy-in from various stakeholders;
- Work with cross-function teams to architect, design scalable solutions, creating the collaboration framework and driving proof-of-concept to potential applications;
- As the Account Manager – to engage and collaborate with industry players, research institutes and institutes of higher learning to establish the business models and forming partnerships;
- As the Project Manager – accountable for the timely and smooth execution of the projects by providing periodic updates to management.