5 July 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for those who would like to explore a career in Data Analysis in banking and financial Service sector.
- Degree holder majoring in Business, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Familiar with SQL, scripting;
- Knowledge in Business requirements gathering and documenting;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to possess effective communication with internal and external stakeholders;
- Independent, team player, self-motivated and resourceful;
- Numerically inclined with a strong analytical mind.
- Experience in BI Tools, Data Warehousing, Big Data Platforms;
- Knowledge in developing and documenting data-driven solutions.
- Responsible for Business requirements gathering and documenting functional specification to support data related initiatives;
- Perform complex SQL scripting to support user's request;
- Support throughout the project by planning workshop, providing defect support, validating and assisting with rollout activities;
- Able to perform Data profiling and gap analysis and identify source to target mappings;
- Participate in capturing data issues and provide resolution and escalation as required;
- Work responsibly in a dynamic environment and effectively collaborate with business and technology stakeholders.