2 July 2021
Our client is looking for a lead software engineer to work on product development in the eCommerce space. You will be part of a team that will innovate new ways of influencing and gaining information.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in web application development in both front-end and back-end implementations;
- Technical Knowledge in Service-Oriented Architecture, Microservices, Webservices, JSON, XML;
- Good knowledge in Database Design & SQL Scripting (MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, MariaDB);
- Proficient in security architecture frameworks and CI/CD tools (Jenkins);
- Familiar with deploying large-scale web services and integrating with RESTful APIs;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Proactive team player, working well collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with ABP Framework;
- Experience in product development across various eCommerce platforms.
- Responsible for development of software products and ensuring project implementation within defined timelines;
- Involved in integration of new features, redesign of existing code, optimizing and improving software platforms;
- Develop and implement workflows, functional models for modules based on product requirements;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to meet the project objectives;
- Identify issues, aid in troubleshooting and be involved in unit testing;
- Responsible for optimizing and improving all aspects of the software development process;
- Provide guidance to the team and ensure the consistency in software releases;
- Stay relevant to the latest technology trends and encourage the adoption of best practices in the organization.