2 July 2021
An exciting opportunity as an Information Technology (IT) Manager handling overall management of Information Communication Technology (ICT) Infrastructure Service and Delivery operations related to systems, servers, backup, storage, data centre hosting).
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science;
- At least 5 years of working experience in managing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure operations & hosting environments;
- Strong understanding in servers, storage, backup, network and security infrastructure as well as LAN & WAN protocols;
- Experience in IT end-to-end procurement activities (i.e. budget approval, tender/quotation, purchase requisition, invoice tracking and verification);
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Strong team player, effective at communicating internationally and used to working closely with remote teams;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills;
- Proactive and self-starter with good analytical and creative thinking;
- Able to work after-office hours if required.
- ITIL Certified;
- Professional certifications (Network, Security, Virtualization).
- Responsible for the Infrastructure platform implementation and operations related to Systems, Network and Security within the organization;
- Responsible to manage the operating budget as well as to support the procurement administrative related activities (i.e. RFP/RFQ);
- Provide technical solutions and ensure proper reviews of technical solutions on management of infrastructure to meet requirements for audits & compliances;
- Managed vendors and IT service contracts ensuring the various service levels are met within the contractual agreement;
- Ensure process and controls are in place to ensure the effective management of operations and services beyond the Service Level Agreements (SLA);
- Review and approve change / service requests for infrastructure services, ensuring they are closed within agreed timelines;
- Provide periodic Infrastructure health status report and maintain hardware and software assets;
- Handle and manage incident response & investigation, working with vendors and the respective teams to efficiently resolve issues within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Organise regular project meetings, review the status and provide regular status monitoring on all project activities to management.