30 June 2021
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? We are hiring for a PMO Manager to provide oversight on technical projects related to the Finance & Risk function of a leading Bank.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or relevant;
- Has at least 5 years of experience in managing project financials, resource co-ordination and governance;
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office is mandatory;
- Self-motivated, flexible and good team player essential;
- Rich experience in project reporting and providing executive summary with clarity;
- Meticulous. innovative and focus in meeting time lines, firm hold of project budget, ensuring that internal / external work together to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- PMP certified;
- Knowledge in Excel VBA programming.
- Partners with Project team to consolidate and publish the status updates to senior management;
- Review and provide the detailed executive summary with respect to the current projects;
- Provide book of governance support to the project teams by ensuring the resources are properly utilized;
- Work with relevant units for financial management of project with respect to resource hiring;
- Proactively set up new processes and improve the existing ones for the Project Management Office.