28 June 2021
If you have strong experience supporting applications and working in a fast-paced environment, do join us as an Application Support Engineer for one of our financial clients!
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/ Engineering;
- At least 3-4 years in performing L2 and L3 application support;
- Technically strong in C#, .Net;
- Experience with SQL and Shell Scripting;
- Familiar with DevOps and Agile / Scrum methodology;
- Good understanding of IT operations;
- Confident, pro-active and able to communicate independently with business users;
- Team-player with excellent communication skills;
- Comfortable working in a shift environment.
- Experience within the financial industry;
- Familiar with vulnerability scans and penetration testing.
- Gather requirements and translate it into technical solutions;
- Involved in day to day support & maintenance of the mission critical BO applications;
- Identify, troubleshoot and document the application issues and resolutions;
- Manage the incidents and secure the coding to fix vulnerability scans and penetration test findings;
- Provide standby support on weekends / public holidays and on site off hours support during emergencies/ application crash;
- Provide support during user acceptance and performance testing;
- Build effective working relationships across relevant teams within FX MM teams.