28 June 2021
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst to support a project under the Institutional Banking Operations Team within the banking industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or other relevant majors;
- Has 2-3 year of business analysis in banking and financial services environment or equivalent;
- Exposure to process streamlining and change management;
- Proficient in Microsoft O365 suite;
- Good stakeholder management experience with Business and Technology teams;
- Ability to articulate and link Business and Technology languages;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Experience in Fund Accounting/Fund Administration.
- Understand and analyse business requirements for User Stories creation;
- Support and represent Users when dealing with Stakeholders in SDLC process;
- UAT test cases preparation, execution, and progress tracking;
- Defect management and reporting;
- Support and coordinate change implementation & post-production monitoring;
- Coordinate enhancement walkthrough and user training;
- Coordinate and assist in resolving production issues;
- Support in tracking and collate statistics for ongoing MIS, Metrics/Benchmarks reporting & strategy presentation.