28 June 2021
Are you looking for a challenging role?
We have a great opportunity for a Business Analyst with expertise in loan related projects such as LIBOR within the banking sector.
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Technology;
- Has at least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst handling end to end delivery of programs for Loans back-office processing;
- Experience in Lending / Loans product processor platforms;
- Hands on in business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation;
- Demonstrate ability in managing Operations & Technology ( O&T ) programs within a highly matrix environment;
- Ability to solve complex problems and suggesting workable solutions;
- Strong communicator with negotiations, presentation and advisory skills;
- Effective interpersonal / communication skills to interact with people at all levels.
- Experience in Fidelity Loan product;
- PMP certified.
- Perform end-to-end business analysis activities to support the loan /lending products O&T programs;
- Translate the business requirements and follow through till implementation;
- Identify Automation opportunities in the existing processes and implement the same;
- Assist in creating the business requirement documents and formulate technology solutions in response;
- Develop test cases with business users to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Partner with regional teams in implementation & migration of loan related projects;
- Collaborate with global and regional teams to meet compliance and regulatory requirements;
- Act as an SME through different phases of project implementation and testing;
- Involved in providing training to the Business Users.