25 June 2021
Our client is seeking for an experienced Microsoft Product Lead to conceptualize and drive the overall implementation cum operation of Microsoft 365 suite of products across the organization.
He/She will oversee and manage the various Digital Workplace Programmes through the adoption of cloud technologies and ensure the design and development is aligned with the enterprise architecture.
Someone to drive the Microsoft technology roadmap, standardization, capabilities, implementations, integrations, migration for the entire enterprise eco-system.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics, Engineering;
- At least 10 years of experience in Program/Project management with excellent working knowledge of structured Project Management approach;
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience preferably with a Consulting or Technology firm with experience in delivery of complex, integrated Microsoft Solutions;
- Strong expertise in Azure and Microsoft Product such as:
- Microsoft 365 ( Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, TEAMS );
- Dynamic 365 ( Power BI );
- Enterprise Mobile Suite ( inTunes, MCAS );
- Azure Active Directory and federation services;
- Others ( Stream, Yammer, Telephony services etc.);
- Possess the knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices;
- Excellent stakeholder management (> 50) and management of project team members across multiple locations;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Ability to analyse, make decisions and overcome showstoppers/difficulties and lead the project to success;
- Preempt any risks and mitigate any threats or problematic areas proactively;
- Familiar with project budgeting, project financials /projections, monitoring of project costing and regular project reporting;
- Strong personality and yet personable to build and enrich relationships with the organization;
- An excellent partner to the Business and having a keen sense of how projects can be run effectively.
- Certified Scrum Master;
- Responsible to create, lead, drive, manage the Microsoft 365 Product Digital Workplace Programmes with cloud capabilities for the organizations;
- Plan and drive the Microsoft technology roadmap, standardization, capabilities, implementations, integrations, migration for the entire enterprise eco-system;
- To lead and manage engineering / development teams, sponsors and stakeholders across business and technology lines and functions to ensure the successful deployment and operations of the overall products;
- Develop, execute and closure of project plan including coming up with detailed work plans, project scoping and initiation document, business case and business requirements document, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, etc.;
- Work closely with vendors to manage project scope, deliverables, risks, dependencies, cost and timelines;
- Lead the various teams to ensure that projects are implemented with timelines and meeting business objectives in an agile manner;
- Understand the risk to programme delivery, mitigate and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Keep the programme momentum and pace at a sustainable rate;
- Produce accurate and detailed project reports and presentations to update the teams project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis;
- Proactively suggest, adopt industry best practices to run projects more efficiently and effectively;
- Perform post implementation review and build learning lessons for future project improvements.