2 July 2021
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as a L2 Application Support Analyst supporting banking systems and applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Min. 3-5 years of experience providing L2 support to business systems and applications;
- Basic knowledge of programming e.g. Shell scripting, Python;
- Possess knowledge of database like MariaDB, Oracle DB, MySQL and able to construct basic SQL queries;
- Exposure or knowledge of LINUX and UNIX systems;
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for technical issues and routes to appropriate escalation groups;
- Good analytical skills with excellent communication;
- Good in understanding internal processes and resolving issues.
- Prior experience in the banking industry.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation;
- Handle Incident and Problem management;
- Responsible for health-check, continuous L2 support and rectification for mission critical applications;
- Provide root cause analysis techniques to determine cause and resolve complex system issues or escalate to application managers and the management team;
- Lead formal and informal Post Event Problem Reviews;
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders and communicate application problems and issues;
- Work with onsite and offshore teams across multiple technologies/applications;
- Proactive management of production services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, throughput, user journeys and overall system health.