23 June 2021
An excellent opportunity to work as a Business Analyst for a project within the Risk Management team in the banking industry.
- Degree in Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or Science;
- Possess working knowledge or 2 – 3 years of experience in credit risk reporting;
- Strong experience in SQL language;
- Meticulous with strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable with handling large volume of data;
- Ability to gather, analyze and present information precisely and clearly;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Basel Credit Capital or Large Exposure Reporting.
- Collect and manage system interfacing and various data related information of the application for business vertical;
- Support business queries and provide guidance to improve the outcome of daily BAU activities;
- Work closely with Stakeholders gather, understand, analyze business requirements to prepare the functional requirements;
- With excellent clarity about the project, support project manager in impact assessment;
- Proactively support the impact ensuring the design is aligned with data flow strategy;
- Align with team to ensure that business solutions are standardized, designed for no operations, front-end configuration perspective and planned for long term;
- Responsible to plan the test scenarios, perform pre-UAT sanity checks and co-ordinate with business users to perform the UAT;
- Document data flow, design, business solution and testing approach as per predefined template.