22 June 2021
Our client is looking for an experienced System Analyst (Data API) to work closely with Group Data team to support group data solution delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems other relevant majors;
- Has at least 5 years of experience in RESTful API development and/or management;
- Possess deep understanding of API/Micro-service architecture;
- Strong knowledge in API design standards, patterns and best practices;
- Good technical knowledge in frontend development such as JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, XML;
- Knowledge in enterprise SQL(e.g. Oracle and MySQL) and NOSQL (e.g. MongoDB or Redis) Database;
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline from API build perspective;
- Strong experience in API Platform management such as KongAPI and MuleSoft.
- Knowledge in Cloud such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Products;
- Experience on containerisation tools such as Kubernetes or Docker;
- Exposure in DevOps.
- Design, build, test and continuously optimize data API components and services;
- Perform requirements gathering, impact analysis and system design analysis;
- Ensure availability and stability of data API infrastructure;
- Ensure Cloud-based web services are integrated effectively;
- Build new API features to serve mobile and web users;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Perform code reviews to incrementally build the overall system;
- Review and improve testing and provisioning process using Infrastructure-as-code (Ias).