22 June 2021
We are looking for a analyst who can leverage his/her analytics skills to support projects related to automation of compliance processes and data analytics within the banking industry.
- Degree holder majoring in Business, IT, Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in RPA or automation;
- Experience and hands on skills in SQL, R, Python;
- Ability to process large volume of data;
- Team player, self motivated and resourceful;
- Numerically inclined with a strong analytical mind.
- Experience working with machine learning;
- Exposure to UiPath.
- Support projects for implementation of AI in compliance;
- Responsible for processing of output from RPA processes;
- Support and fulfil data requests coming from internal and external teams;
- Process and analyze data related to Anti-money laundering (AML) investigations;
- Work on the tuning and optimization of Machine Learning Models and compliance surveillance systems.