21 June 2021
A great opportunity as a Business Analyst for in-depth exposure within credit systems.
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Technology;
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst handling end to end delivery within financial services industry;
- Strong experience in business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation;
- Experience working in Agile methodology;
- Strong communicator with presentation and advisory skills;
- Effective interpersonal / communication skills to interact with people at all levels.
- Knowledge in wholesale or corporate banking and credit risk projects;
- Knowledge of credit products, risk monitoring / control processes and credit processing systems of banks;
- Prior experience with in-house application for Global Credit Exposures Consolidation or Credit Origination.
- Python, SQL, Reporting tool like QlikView knowledge.
- Work closely with business users to gather, understand, analyze business requirements to prepare the functional requirements;
- Responsible for collating the business requirements, testing, production deployment and training to ensure end to end delivery of the project;
- Understand global credit solutions, credit systems and risk management supported by the department to optimize efficiency and facilitate business process change where required;
- Responsible to plan the test scenarios, perform pre-UAT sanity checks and co-ordinate with business users to perform the UAT;
- Responsible to conduct the training and maintain the business related documentation (e.g. user guides, Frequently Asked Questions);
- Work closely with technology team to ensure that users requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully;
- Monitoring and completion of reports for data quality , data integrity and completeness;
- Ensure the process by building various checks and control mechanism by way of building exception and reconciliation reports timely completion