18 June 2021
Our client is seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer who strives to perfect the delivery of software by establishing best practices and implementing effective tools.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IS/IT or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years experience in defining and managing quality improvement processes within the SDLC framework;
- Clear understanding of the test pyramid and Behavior Driven Development framework;
- Experience in automation testing on both the web and mobile platforms;
- Hands-on experience with QA Automation Framework and Tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, TestNG);
- Has worked with automation tools such as Tosca and Experitest;
- Knowledge of Development and Source Code Management tools (e.g. Eclipse/IntelliJ);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to amicably interact with stakeholders at all levels;
- Meticulous and possess an eye for detail;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative team approach.
- Has experience in Agile/SCRUM implementation.
- Monitor the delivery of the Agile project team to ensure quality websites and mobile applications;
- Plan, develop and create test scenarios, reporting status, reporting metrics and defect management processes;
- Devise the testing strategy and execute for both projects and enhancements;
- Work on both automated and manual testing;
- Cultivate, disseminate and enforce functional and technical policies, procedures and best practices across the whole organisation;
- Formulate process standardization, improvements, KPIs and metrics for the development team;
- Raise awareness and encourage adoption of the QA processes and automation for development of products.