18 June 2021
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Science specialist to work on Business Intelligence and Data Analytics projects.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science and Analytics;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence;
- Good hands on experience solving business problems using data mining tools and techniques ( diagnostic and predictive );
- Strong experience with data warehousing;
- Proficient in statistical and data visualisation tools such as SAS, Tableau, R and Python;
- Able to apply scientific thinking to solving business problems through analytics and data;
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking skills and is able to work independently and as a team;
- Meticulous and enjoys working with data.
- Machine Learning experience.
- Understand the business requirements and use appropriate analytics methodologies and techniques to deliver deep insights;
- Use data mining and build analytic models to improve policy targeting and optimize decision making;
- Conduct analysis and inject predictive intelligence to business decisions;
- Responsible for end-to-end analytics solution from requirements gathering to user testing to deployment;
- Interpret technical statistical results and communicate insights through storytelling;
- Maintain and enhance data warehouse / data marts to ensure continuing relevance to business users.