17 June 2021
Our client within the financial sector is seeking for an individual experienced across the wide spectrum of infrastructure to manage the organization\’s BAU and to drive infrastructure-related projects.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent professional qualifications;
- At least 12 years of experience in Information Technology, preferably focusing in Infrastructure;
- Strong experience in servers, network, database systems and data center operations;
- Good track record in managing the implementation and maintenance of complex infrastructure projects;
- Has experience in Cloud and DevOps;
- At least 5 years of team management and vendor management experience;
- Excellent communication skills and able to manage senior stakeholders.
- Experience in Cloud migration projects.
- Manage the overall development, maintenance and support of the organization\’s IT infrastructure and services;
- Ensure that the service delivery by the team meets the agreed service standards and provide solutions if otherwise;
- Develop infrastructure solutions and strategies in accordance to the organization\’s standards and goals;
- Support the planning and implementing of new technology solutions;
- Strategically guide the organization in the adoption of new technologies to enhance business standards;
- Establish strong working relationships within the team and with external vendors;
- Assist in the yearly budgeting and planning.