16 June 2021
An Excellent opportunity to work as a Business Analyst with the Data Management Team to provide end-to-end support for the data warehouse users across the regions with a reputable bank.
- Degree in Business Computing or Computer Science or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years of relevant experience working as a Business Analyst;
- Strong knowledge of SQL tools and familiar with banking products;
- Familiar with general data architecture concept, including data warehouse;
- Ability to work independently with stakeholders on requirements gathering or issues investigation;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Credit risk reporting experiences in regulatory capital or large exposures or stress testing reporting;
- Experience in projects and enhancements, to write business requirements, ETL specifications, carry out UAT.
- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical;
- Information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application;
- Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities;
- Clear understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment. Clearly document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed;
- For project where there is an impact, play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy;
- Collate and rationalize all stakeholders’ requirements and walkthrough these requirements with team;
- Actively partnering with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective.