16 June 2021
We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to carry out Automated Testing within the Wholesale operational readiness department in a banking environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in performing testing;
- Experience in banking industry in any of the following domains namely Electronic Banking, Channels Banking, Payment, Liquidity, Statements, APIs;
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability;
- Excellent ability to function with multiple teams;
- Proactive with a go-getter attitude.
- Experience in Automation Testing;
- Certified Tosca Test design specialist or Automation Design Specialist.
- Understand business requirements/functional requirements and translate them into test cases;
- Able to execute test scripts, raise defects in tracking system (e.g. Jira) and follow through on defect resolution;
- Collaborate with business and technology team to Ensure effective end to end testing;
- Carry out cross-platform test planning and execution;
- Report test results to development team and create tickets for product enhancement;
- Reproduce bug reports and prioritise key issues;
- Liaise and build good relationships with technical and other departments.