15 June 2021
We are looking for Business Analyst to work with the Enterprise Data Management Team in a reputable bank to provide end-to-end support to users across the regions.
- Degree in Business Computing or Computer Science or related disciplines;
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience working as a Business Analyst;
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Teradata and query studio;
- Familiar with general data architecture concept, including data warehouse;
- Ability to work independently with stakeholders on requirements gathering;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Independent, proactive and able to work within high pressure environment;
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge on Hadoop and Qliksense;
- Implement change management projects and support data queries and data investigation;
- Liaise between IT and users on requirements and design;
- Review functional specification, interface file specification and data model enhancement;
- Perform impact analysis for any change or enhancement;
- In charge of the document review for any changes or enhancement (e.g. functional/ non-functional specification, interface file specification, mapping documents, test summary report);
- Provide support and assistance in the project implementation, system and process documentation;
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) – design and execute test cases and test scripts, including acceptance criteria.