15 June 2021
An excellent opportunity to be associated with the leading company in Banking services domain in Singapore. We are looking for a professional who has hands on experience in automation testing using Core Java and Selenium.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 2 years of experience in system testing;
- Hands on experience with Core Java and have exposure in Java collection framework, OOP and design patterns;
- Experience using any automation frameworks involving Java such as Cucumber JVM/JBehave/Junit/TestNg;
- Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Independent player who can also work in a team.
- Experience on using build tools such as Ant/Maven/Gradle;
- Experience on using Continuous integration systems like Jenkins;
- Experience with any form of IDE such as Intellij/ Eclipse/ Netbeans;
- Exposure to XML, HTML structures
- Gather and understand applications test automation requirements;
- Design automation flow and scripts conforming to team’s automation framework;
- Execute automated test cases for applications teams during SIT and regression test cycles;
- Generate test summary report with statistics on the SIT and regression runs;
- Work with application team to analyze and adapt failed test cases due to applications new changes;
- Develop and conduct functional test scripts to validate system and business requirements.