14 June 2021
We are currently looking to hire a Data Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your skill set and join us in a project within the banking service domain.
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineer/Data Science;
- At least 5-8 years of experience in data engineering/Data analysis in consumer banking, ecommerce, telecoms or in retail;
- Good Experience in Spark / Python / Scala to process large scale data, big data and advanced analytics;
- Should have knowledge of data profiles, data quality and data lineage;
- Experience in designing & development of ETL processes using ETL tools;
- Able to write complex SQL queries;
- Be able to perform data analysis, trend analysis and working knowledge of ETL tools, Databases like Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, Neo4J etc;
- Working knowledge of cloud computing on AWS/Azure/Google Cloud;
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- knowledge of Data Warehouse architectures, Data Modelling – Star Schema, Facts, Dimension design and development;
- Experience in QlikView or any other reporting tools.
- Design, build, integrate and test data from various sources;
- Maintain database on the analytics platform;
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture;
- Responsible for Performance tuning of the big data ETL processes and issue resolution of complex processes;
- Resolving data issues related to different customer journeys and stitch the data across systems including on-premises and cloud solutions;
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure high standards are maintained.