11 June 2021
An exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Applications Architect to work for an established client in their transformation journey.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or an IT-related discipline;
- Minimum 8 years of experience with system/application design and architecture;
- Strong experience in OutSystems (version 10 onwards) development and architecture design;
- Hands on experience in Microsoft technology stack and tools ( .NET, SQL Server, Power BI, SharePoint, Azure etc );
- Strong knowledge of DevOps tools and has experience in designing and implementing DevOps pipeline;
- Has lead a technical team to deliver enterprise-level applications;
- Experience in working with Agile development principles & teams;
- Strong knowledge of established best practices and standards;
- Is able to present technical solution to non-technical audience;
- Is a strong communicator and demonstrates excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Agile / Scrum certified.
- Responsible for solution delivery by providing business systems for the organisation\’s Enterprise Business Systems;
- Ensure a scalable application architecture, top performance, lifecycle agility, maintainability and establish system-level governance;
- Work on high-level design, architectural policies and principles, design and software development guidelines, documentation standards;
- Establish best practices, standards, frameworks and re-usable components and ensure compliance;
- Work along with Business analyst team to translate business requirements into viable and scalable application design;
- Lead the development team by providing technical leadership on design and development methodologies;
- Conduct technical reviews and make recommendations on improvement and optimizations measures.