10 June 2021
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Front-end Developer to work within a UX team to establish the organisation's front-end technologies and digital projects.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in full development lifecycle of front end application designing/programming;
- Good experience with programming framework such as ReactJS, Vue.JS and Node.JS;
- Good knowledge in ARIA or WCAG guidelines;
- Knowledge of CSS web animation such as anime.js, greensock.js, etc.;
- Knowledge of CSS pre processors (Sass, LESS and Stylus);
- Experience in responsive design and performance improvement such as optimising images, minifying codes,
- Experience with tools such as Webpack and Git;
- Enthusiastic team player able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Passionate about new technological developments.
- Experience working on user interface for financial systems.
- Analyse business requirements related to the user interface and user experience;
- To design, conceptualize and build prototypes using various Web technologies;
- To build robust, scalable frontend frameworks for production;
- To guide the team in building high quality and accessible codes in digital systems;
- To lead and set up DevOp capabilities in the team by establishing frameworks like Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD);
- To understand the overall design and work with other IT team, such as backend team, for system integration;
- Conduct research and explore on latest state-of-the-art technology.