10 June 2021
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
We are hiring for Network Engineers for our esteemed client in the Banking Sector.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering;
- At least 5-6 years of experience in implementing and supporting enterprise network and security solutions;
- Hands-on experience in implementing Data / Voice / Firewall Infrastructure;
- Hands on in products for routing / switching / firewall / Identity Services / Palo Alto / McAfee;
- Experience in using Palo Alto firewall , CISCO voice and F5 APM;
- Working experience of managing wireless infrastructure;
- Knowledge of remote access services, dial-in solution such as ISDN, VPN;
- Knowledge of Internet Technologies, Internet Firewall Architecture, Proxy;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- CCNA / CCNP.
- Responsible for administrating and managing the data/voice and firewall infrastructure;
- Involved in network upgrades and commissioning;
- Responsible for configuration of the wireless infrastructure, Cisco switches and routers;
- Participate in Internet Security and Firewall management implementation;
- Responsible for load balancing and traffic management;
- Perform periodic checks and liaise with business and other IT functions/teams to resolve issues;
- Documentation of risk and control framework of IT Assets;
- Ensure compliance and alignment of IT infrastructure, with the established IT security policies & standards.