9 June 2021
Our client is seeking an experienced Security Infrastructure Engineer to provide subject matter expertise around technical infrastructure for the various domains in Application Infrastructure Operations, Network, ICT Security or Desktop.
- Degree in IT Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience in designing, deploying and running enterprise-level security infrastructure On Prem and Cloud;
- Has security operations experience in VAPT, Audit remediation, Patching, Hardening, Incident monitoring and Response;
- Has provided security advisory, risk assessment, project advisory on Security Architecture, Systems Security Acceptance Testing (SSAT);
- Has implemented and deployed security projects (SIEM, DLP, EDR, EPP, IDP / IDS, PAM / DAM );
- Demonstrate both deep and broad level of technical expertise in the area of Infrastructure Services;
- Ability to look at multiple aspects of Security design and management;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Has Cloud Security experience.
- Upkeep, strengthen or build new security services, in tandem with ongoing or new cloud and digital adoption goals;
- Work with security team leaders and partners to plan, run and deliver these projects;
- Provide project security advisory and ensure overall compliance to security policies in the areas of Security Acceptance Tests, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Tests and Security Audits;
- Review, support and endorse infrastructure architecture, infrastructure resource planning, infrastructure performance and system hosting environment focusing on Hardware Infrastructure, Operating Systems, Virtualization, Storage and Backup in support of new application systems;
- Drive, monitor and oversee Application Infrastructure services and assign resources to ensure smooth operations.