7 June 2021
Our client is searching for an experienced ETL analyst to support their complex enterprise level IT projects.
- Background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Data Science;
- At least 3 years of experience in data integration / ETL;
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, Informatica and Control M;
- Proficient in managing / scheduling/ creating Control M jobs and able to fix issues in the same;
- Working knowledge of ETL tool, should be able to understand analyze and debug issues;
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Fast learner and ability to work independently.
- Exposure in big data.
- Design, develop, document and implement end-to-end data pipelines and data integration processes, both batch and real time;
- Perform data analysis, data profiling, data cleansing, data lineage, data mapping and data transformation;
- Develop ETL / ELT jobs and workflows, and deployment of data solutions;
- Monitor, recommend, develop and implement ways to improve data quality including reliability, efficiency and cleanliness to optimize and fine tune processes;
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to understand data needs, gather requirements and implement data solutions to deliver business goals;
- Provide technical support for any data issues and change requests, document all investigations, findings, recommendations and resolutions.