7 June 2021
We are looking for a Data Analyst who can leverage his/her analytics skills for data analytics projects in Banking Industry.
- Degree holder majoring in Business, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience and hands on skills in SQL, Qliksense, Qlikview, Tableau, R, Python;
- Basic proficiency in data analysis, data visualization and working with large scale datasets;
- At least 2-3 years of work experience;
- Team player, self motivated and resourceful;
- Numerically inclined with a strong analytical mind;
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Basic proficiency in statistical analysis, data mining, machine learning and working with large scale datasets.
- Participate and assist in the full life cycle of the data sourcing process in terms of stakeholders engagement, metadata identification, testing activities and data access management.
- Participate and assist in the full life cycle of the data quality management process.
- Support the team in project management to ensure that project milestones are achieved within the specified time frames.
- Support & fulfil data requests coming from internal & external teams.
- Assist in dashboard development to achieve visualizations which are concise, clear, and easy to use.