7 June 2021
Our client has leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security and is looking for an experienced Technology Specialist.
- At least 3 years of experience in Linux and Unix system management and performance management;
- Experience with running Cloud Service Platform common operations;
- Experience in using cloud native monitoring components such as Prometheus / Grafana, Docker, K8s ( Kubernetes );
- Familiar with scripting languages such as MasterShell, Perl and Python;
- Good understanding of HTTP / HTTPS and other common protocols, knowledge of server hardware;
- Excellent communication skills and good service consciousness.
- Familiar with the basic usage of common databases i.e. Redis, Hive, Kafka, Storm and MySql.
- Responsible for maintaining Linux / Unix systems operational stability;
- Manage cloud providers for daily operations;
- Involved in root cause analysis for any services disruption;
- Work with customers to refine automated provisioning through pattern/workflow documentation;
- Monitor all events and take actions to address/control unplanned events;
- Troubleshoot and support incident identification, prioritization, categorization and resolution activities;
- Monitor public/private Cloud and on-premise computing consumption;
- Share periodic updates with L2/L3 teams and report incidents to business stakeholders.