4 June 2021
A great opportunity to be a part of a leading organization as an Oracle / Microsoft SQL Database Administrator ( DBA ).
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- At least 4 years of experience in MS SQL / Oracle database administration and RDBMS concepts;
- Good experience in Oracle / MS SQL server technologies such as database design, maintenance and security;
- Knowledge in application and infrastructure architecture including back up and storage;
- Must have experience working with cross functional teams;
- Must be able to work on system upgrades post office hours/weekends when necessary;
- Adept in leveraging latest technologies, best practices and lead in formation of effective solutions;
- Excellent command over verbal/ written English and presentation to engage various stakeholders;
- Organized and positive working attitude, with the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Microsoft SQL server / Oracle server certifications;
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Responsible for design, deployment and maintenance of MS SQL / Oracle database technology;
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security while building & maintaining databases;
- Responsible for checking disk spaces, fragmentation, blocking, deadlock and accordingly fix it;
- Participate in various data mapping initiatives related to MS SQL/ Oracle Databases;
- Responsible for documenting database related policy, architecture and design artefact;
- Adhere to operation & security processes and procedures along with quality and timelines of deliverables.