3 June 2021
We are looking for an experienced data specialist who can leverage his/her analytics skills to support data visualization and marketing analytics projects for our client within the Insurance industry.
- Degree holder majoring in Business, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience working on data analysis, data visualization projects;
- Has hands-on experience working on data visualization tools (Tableau/ Qlik/ Power BI) and data tools (SQL/ Python);
- Able to automate processes, reports and trackers using Excel VBA, Python and SQL;
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
- Team player, self motivated and resourceful;
- Numerically inclined with a strong analytical mind.
- Prior experience in Financial or Insurance industry.
- Design and build Tableau dashboards to track business performance on the distribution channels;
- Provide automation support for business teams to improve day-to-day operations;
- Track, analyse and report on the distribution incentives and challenges faced using automated reports;
- Monitor data insights on distribution performance and behaviour to support business decision-making process;
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of distribution strategic initiatives;
- Stay abreast of industry trends on regulatory compliance and new technology innovations;
- Responsible for conducting business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks;
- Highlight any potential issues/ risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.