3 June 2021
Our client is seeking for an experienced Cybersecurity Senior Analyst to safeguard and support the company\’s interest against cyber-threats and malicious attacks.
- Degree in IT Computer Science or Cybersecurity\’
- At least 5 years of working experience in Cybersecurity;
- Familiar with different aspects of Cybersecurity including conducing tests, reviewing logs and running the daily monitoring operations;
- Experienced in the security aspects for IT infrastructure;
- Ability to look at multiple aspects of Security design and management;
- Technically strong in conducting vulnerability assessment and penetration testing;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Attentive to details and able to work under pressure.
- Familiar with ISO 27000 standards;
- Cloud Security.
- Monitor the IT security alerts and be aware of the IT security threat environment;
- Develop countermeasures to safeguard the interest of the organisation against any anomalous activities;
- Perform and conduct security investigations for logs, media, firewalls and other devices;
- Administer security controls;
- Provide timely detection and rectification against potential attacks / intrusions;
- Assess and implement any security products which could improve the organisation\’s security posture;
- Design and maintain the controls, procedures and documentations for security, controls and incident response;
- Manage and report on regular vulnerability, penetration and other weaknesses/faults which could compromise the organisation\’s IT infrastructure/networks;
- Manage the lifecycle of IT and Cybersecurity infrastructure which supports the organisation\’s business;
- Involve in any security-related projects/initiatives.