28 May 2021
Our client is seeking for a Deputy Head of Internal Audit to oversee the audit department and audit-related projects within the organization.
- At least 15 years of audit experience in both a vendor and internal environment;
- Deep expertise in both financial and IT audit;
- Experience in driving risk-based audit plans and annual work plans;
- Familiar with the daily operations of an internal audit function;
- Has experience in team management, especially in guiding audit teams;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Resourceful with strong stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and confident in making presentations to senior management.
- CIA and CISA-Certified.
- Drive the development of risk-based audit plans and the team\’s annual work plans;
- Manage the internal audit team\’s day-to-day operations including monitoring of the audit progress and status updates;
- Review and guide the team\’s work outputs to ensure quality deliverable;
- Facilitate, prepare and present findings to the management;
- Liaise with the audit committee and internal stakeholders to rectify abnormalities;
- Devised and improved existing processes and governance;
- Presentations to Management and Audit Committee;
- Any other duties assigned by Head of Internal Audit from time to time.