27 May 2021
Our client is seeking for an experienced Linux Server Operator to manage their large-scale server farms on the Cloud Native platform.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Linux and/or Unix system management and performance management;
- Familiar with the basic usage of common databases i.e. Redis, Hive, Kafka, Storm and MySql;
- Able to work with large-scale server farms and bulk server maintenance (e.g. 200 – 4,000 servers);
- Strong experience in server hosting on the Cloud platforms (e.g. Tencent, AWS) and running its common operations;
- Familiar with scripting languages such as MasterShell, Perl and Python;
- Experience in using Cloud Native monitoring components like Prometheus, Grafana, Docker and K8s;
- Excellent communication skills and good service consciousness.
- DevOps experience.
- Perform troubleshooting and running the daily operations on the Linux/Unix server;
- Self-develop scripts using Python/Perl/Shell to do release, patching, configuration and troubleshooting of high volume of servers;
- Perform fine-tuning on MySql, Redis, Apache and Tomcat;
- Provide technical support on K8s platform and on the common public cloud platform;
- Attend to queries from business users and ensure high availability of servers.