31 May 2021
Our client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join their team to provide end-to-end network services and support.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- Experienced working in data centers, Cisco ACI,WAN technologies and Cloud services;
- Hands-on experience working with routing protocols and TCP/IP protocols, Cisco ISE,Cisco Wireless Fexconnect, cisco Vxlan , SDwan, Palo Alto and Cisco ASA;
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, able to present and communicate well;
- Proactive, independent and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- CCNA,CCNP,CCIE Certifications.
- Design, Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, WAN accelerators, and DHCP;
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure;
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including Cisco ISE NAC, Flex connect WiFi networks, Dotx LAN and wireless networks;
- Manage and implement Cisco ACI Datacenter networks, security policies, MPLS networks and internet BGP routings, Global protect VPN networks;
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the delivery of network infrastructure and services, ensuring efficient operations management and compliance to policies and standards;