16 June 2021
An exciting opportunity with a Global organization as a Backend Software Engineer to support the critical development of new and existing infrastructure.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- At least 4 years experience including hands-on designing and implementing software solutions;
- Experience in any of these programming languages Go, Java, Kotlin or Groovy ;
- Experience in troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters and deployment;
- Technically competent with good analytical skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required for liaising with end-users of all levels as well as vendors;
- Team player with positive service mindset.
- Azure or AWS experience.
- Working individually and as a team, you should adopt an Agile approach;
- Dive deep into architecting a reliable and scalable clusters of services;
- Hands-on development and scripting;
- Build efficient and scalable backend system on AWS, Azure and Kubernetes with Spring Boot, Docket or Terraform
- Write testable codes in Kotlin or Go that communicate with upstream services;
- Maintain and monitor and resolve performance and scalability issues.;
- Work closely with different teams to deliver projects.