24 May 2021
We are looking for a Data Analyst who can leverage his/her analytics skills to support various business units and work closely with key stakeholders to drive data analytics initiatives.
- Degree holder majoring in Business, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of hands on experience in Tableau, Qlik or Power BI;
- Strong in developing data pipeline and working on statistical modelling;
- Working knowledge in Cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, Cloudera;
- Familiar with SQL, scripting, programming languages (Python, R, Java);
- Experience using analytical software (SPSS, SAS) and distributed architectures systems (HDFS, Hive, Spark);
- Team player, self motivated and resourceful;
- Numerically inclined with a strong analytical mind.
- Experience in Cloud / Big Data.
- Responsible for identifying business problems and developing analytical solutions;
- Create data pipelines and data lake through tools such as SQL, NoSQL;
- Extract reports from multiple sources, transform raw data into actionable items;
- Design dashboards and automated reports using visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik or Power BI;
- Identify accurate data sources and data features to assist in the development of data science algorithms;
- Simplify complex data concepts and present it to non-technical audiences;
- Responsible for planning, execution and to oversee operations of data analytics to ensure quality;
- Work together with key stakeholders to provide data reporting and drive business objectives;
- Continuously learning about the industry trends.