24 May 2021
We are looking for a Commercially-savvy individual who is a Technology Evangelist to help high-growth technology companies to establish track records, pitch to investors, create new market opportunities and grow internationally.
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Business;
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in business development, partner management or presales experience in ICT industry;
- Strategic thinking with the ability to influence decisions with key stakeholders and CXO;
- Deep understanding of the technology landscape and the various types of tech in the market (Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, IoT);
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Self-driven, resourceful and result-oriented.
- Experience in business consulting;
- Preferably with experience in Technical architecting / Consulting / Corporate Innovation;
- Develop new business opportunities by establishing partnerships with tech ecosystem partners, foreign entities and research institutes;
- Able to scout and attract potential high growth tech companies into the program by creating and managing effective channels;
- Identify unique value propositions (technology perspective) and perform deep dive on technology and product architecture;
- Collaborate with the industry, external agencies and internal departments to co-create impactful initiatives to meet program objectives;
- Promote technology adoption within internal and external enterprises through creating opportunities for technical proof-of-concept;
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to align with high standard complete evaluation process;
- Support planning and reporting activities for division updates to senior management/board members.