18 May 2021
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of Business (Data) Analyst to work on our client's project, a leading global bank.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Information Technology or Analytics or equivalent fields;
- Strong experience working as an Analytics Manager or Senior Data Analyst in Data analysis and reporting;
- Hands on experience in NoSQL databases, Elasticsearch (ELK) , Rest APIs , JSON, XML;
- Prior experience leading a team in the analytics space;
- Good Knowledge of Excel, Python , SQL and business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Arcadia Data, Power BI, Kibana);
- Outstanding analytical skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Should be able to work in a global set up and support different business groups;
- Banking industry experience in infrastructure domain;
- Implementation in Machine learning;
- Experience in End user analytics.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and developing strategies;
- Configure and Implement data analytics strategies and solutions;
- Extract reports from multiple sources and build systems to transform raw data into actionable items;
- Lead and implement the enablement of data analytics team;
- Responsible for planning, execution and to oversee operations of data analytics to ensure quality;
- Continuously learning about the industry trends;
- Work responsibly in a dynamic environment through leading by example and being consistent in words, actions and embedding the right behaviours.