14 May 2021
We are currently searching for an experienced Marketing Campaigns, Senior Analyst to execute regional campaigns targeted at high-net-worth client segments. You will be building full funnel campaigns to drive growth and support the Bank's strategy for the affluent wealth business.
- Has at least 5 years of marketing experience, within financial services;
- Has deep understanding of paid media and/or performance marketing;
- Prior experience in launching marketing campaigns by working with/in a creative agency;
- Strong analytical, project and process management skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Prior experience in wealth management marketing is highly advantageous.
- Strategise and develop integrated marketing campaigns for product launches within private banking;
- Drive content development for digital and offline marketing;
- Lead cross-functional internal stakeholders to build marketing roadmap for the wealth business;
- Ensure exceptional implementation of digital marketing campaigns, such as but not limited to optimization of CTR and CPA;
- Develop scorecards to track performance of campaigns;
- Provide industry insights and trends including competitors' activities;
- Utilise data to develop customer insights which will subsequently be used to improve projects and other initiatives;
- Manage digital assets across external channels and platforms.