14 May 2021
A great opportunity to be a part of a leading organization as a Database Administrator (DBA).
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a DBA;
- Proficient in MySQL or Redis;
- Hands on experience in database configuration, backup, optimization, monitoring and troubleshooting;
- Familiar with the operation and maintenance of all database products of Cloud;
- Has working experience with Linux;
- Proficient in using SQL or other database programming languages for various tasks related to database applications;
- Adept at learning and leveraging new technologies effectively;
- Positive work attitude and self-motivated.
- ITIL Certified.
- Responsible for design, install, configure and maintain database management systems;
- Ensure all databases are optimized by conducting proper monitoring for potential problems and troubleshooting;
- Diagnose recurring operational issues and provide outage resolution support in a timely manner;
- Work with various teams to maintain the SLA and assess root cause for remediation of issues;
- Understand user/system requirements and interpret into design specifications;
- Responsible for design and developing system specifications and interfaces for complex components;
- Responsible for proper documentation of database related activities e.g. creation of operational documentation;
- Involved in conducting backup, performing software upgrades and patches;
- Responsible for testing for new or existing modules, backup and recovery plan in the event of a disaster;
- Provide support for installation of application releases into production;
- Involved in various stages of service delivery life cycle for new roll-outs, enhancements or maintenance related tasks.